We are told that science and religion are wholly incompatible and that those of us who profess faith in God are unwilling to bend our wills to the truth.
Instead, we should flip this assertion around, showing time and time again how it is not the Christians, but rather the scientists, who are unwilling to incline their wills to the truth when it presents itself.
Table of Contents
1. HOW SCIENTIFIC ASSUMPTIONS POINT TO GOD
2. HOW LAWS OF NATURE POINT TO GOD
3. HOW PHYSICAL CONSTANTS POINT TO GOD
4. HOW THE BIG BANG POINTS TO GOD
5. HOW GENETICS POINTS TO GOD
6. HOW EVOLUTION POINTS TO GOD
7. HOW NEUROSCIENCE POINTS TO GOD
8. HOW BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE POINTS TO GOD
9. HOW SEMANTICS POINTS TO GOD
10. HOW LOGIC AND MATH POINT TO GOD
11. HOW GODEL'S THEOREM POINTS TO GOD
"The latest book of many by the geneticist Verschuuren, How Science Points to God from Sophia Institute Press, does an excellent job of establishing how nearly everything in scientific study points to God once we set aside our determination to confuse or avoid the God question."
"Verschuuren's chapters in which he shows how logic and math, genetics, neuroscience, semantics, and the laws of nature point to God's existence are thorough, clearly written, cogent, and convincing. They illustrate the author's rich experience as a scholar and as a man of faith."
"To feed the scientific and religious mind, How Science Points to God by Dr. Gerard Verschuuren guides readers through various scientific points, such as physics, genetics, neuroscience, and logic and math, which ultimately shows how science is limited and must fill in the gaping wide hole with the existence of God."